Buses & Vans
Health System Routes
Beginning July 2, 2018, Duke University and Health System will offer a Downtown Shuttle pilot program that operates between 7 am to 6 pm Monday through Friday and provides service from campus to several downtown Durham locations.
City & Regional Routes
- GoDurham (formerly DATA) - Provides service throughout the city of Durham
- GoTriangle (formerly Triangle Transit) - Provides service to Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary, Apex, Hillsborough and Garner
- GoRaleigh (formerly Capital Area Transit) - Provides service throughout the city of Raleigh
- Robertson Scholars (RSX) route (operated by GoDurham) - Provides service between Duke and UNC-Chapel Hill
- Duke Downtown Shuttle Pilot - Provides service between the University and Health System and downtown Durham destinations
Passengers and drivers of taxi and ride hailing services should note that some restrictions are in place for access to Duke’s campus. Restricted zones along with alternative and special event locations can be reviewed here.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, our buses and vans are ADA accessible. All Duke Transit vehicles are equipped to accommodate wheelchairs; most full-size buses also kneel, if needed.
Students with permanent or temporary physical disabilities may apply for Duke Vans' daytime paratransit services. Due to limited resources, rides may not always be available.