You have 15 days to pay a parking citation.
- If you are a Duke student or employee and do not pay within 15 days, the fine will be charged to your bursar account (students) or payroll deducted (employees) in the next billing cycle.
- If you are not a Duke student or employee and do not pay within 15 days, your vehicle may be subject to additional citations and towing.
To pay a parking citation, do one of the following:
- Pay online with a credit card (Duke employees, students, and visitors). Enter the citation number and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Visit one of our locations to pay by credit/debit/money order.
- Mail a check with the citation in the envelope provided
If a citation has already been transferred to payroll or the bursar account and we receive a check from you, the check will be shredded.