RV Parking Permits
Parking permits for RVs and oversized vehicles for Duke Blue Devil football games can now be purchased on-line. The cost per permit is $50.
The RV permit will grant access to the small Circuit lot from 6:00 p.m. on the Friday before a Saturday game, until noon on Sunday after a Saturday game. To avoid heavy traffic congestion and delays, you should plan to park your RV at least three hours prior to kick-off.
To obtain an RV permit, do the following:
- Customers with a Duke NetID - Visit Manage My Parking Account and and log in with your NetID and password in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Visitors - Visit Manage My Parking Account and click Signup in the upper right corner of the screen. The Guest User Registration screen appears. Create a guest account.
- All RV customers navigate to "PERMITS" on the top of the screen and select "Get Permits".
- Follow the prompts until you reach the list of available permits.
- Select the RV permit for the game you will attend and click the box to attest that you have read and understand these RV parking policies.
- Add the RV vehicle information, including license plate and state, make and year.
- Use a credit card to pay for the permit and check out.
- You will receive an email receipt containing a link to your RV permit. Print the permit and display it on the dashboard of your RV. You may be asked to show the pass to event staff at the small Circuit lot.
- The QR code on the upper right corner of the pass operates the automatic parking gates at the small Circuit lot. Place the code under the red light on the equipment column to raise the gate.
RV and oversized vehicle motorists must abide by the Duke University game day parking rules.