RV Parking Permits
Parking permits for RVs and oversized vehicles for Duke Blue Devil football games can now be purchased on-line. The cost per permit is $50.
For the 2021 football season, the Yearby-Flowers lot on the corner of Flowers Dr. and Yearby Ave., will be used for RV parking. The entrance and exit to the lot are located on Yearby Ave. Google Maps can provide point-to-point directions.
The RV permits will be effective:
- Friday, Sept. 10 vs North Carolina A & T: 5 p.m. Friday through noon Saturday, Sept. 11
- Saturday, Sept. 18 vs Northwestern: 6 p.m. Friday through noon Sunday, Sept. 19
- Saturday, Sept. 25 vs Kansas: 6 p.m. Friday through noon Sunday, Sept. 26
- Saturday, Oct. 9 vs Georgia Tech: 6 p.m. Friday through noon Sunday, Oct. 10
- Saturday, Nov. 6 vs Pittsburgh: 6 p.m. Friday through noon Sunday, Nov. 7
- Thursday, Nov. 18 vs Louisville: 5 p.m. Thursday through 2:00 a.m. Friday, Nov. 19
- Saturday, Nov. 27 vs Miami: 6 p.m. Friday through noon Sunday, Nov. 28
To obtain an RV permit, do the following:
- Customers with a Duke NetID - Visit Manage My Parking Account and and log in with your NetID and password in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Visitors - Visit Manage My Parking Account and click Signup in the upper right corner of the screen. The Guest User Registration screen appears. Create a guest account.
- All RV customers navigate to "PERMITS" on the top of the screen and select "Get Permits".
- Follow the prompts until you reach the list of available permits.
- Select the RV permit for the game you will attend and click the box to attest that you have read and understand these RV parking policies.
- Add the RV vehicle information, including license plate and state, make and year.
- Use a credit card to pay for the permit and check out.
- You will receive an email receipt containing a link to your RV permit. Print the permit and display it on the dashboard of your RV. You may be asked to show the pass to event staff at the small Circuit lot.
- The QR code on the upper right corner of the pass operates the automatic parking gates at the small Circuit lot. Place the code under the red light on the equipment column to raise the gate.
RV and oversized vehicle motorists must abide by the Duke University game day parking rules.
Use this map to take a 20-minute walk to Brooks Field at Wallace Wade Stadium. Or catch a shuttle bus to the Stadium beginning approximately 3 hours prior to kickoff for Saturday games (4 hours for Duke vs. NC A & T).