Please note: The valet parking available at Duke Hospital, Duke Clinics, and the Emergency Department is managed by Duke University Health System Administration.
- All visitors in zoned lots must display a Daily Visitor parking permit issued by PTS or provided by departmental authorized representatives.
- Day passes for campus visitor areas are valid for one day each, within the date range specified on the day pass. Day passes are non-refundable.
- Campus departments, employees, or students who sponsor events on campus or invite visitors, are responsible for pre-arranging parking for their guests. PTS has the right to refuse parking if the event or the number of guests severely impacts parking availability for permit holders.
- Visitors must pay in advance of parking in metered spaces and/or pay station areas.
- Employees and students are prohibited from using designated visitor spaces and areas designated for patients and visitors.
Stations are located at the Science Drive visitor lot, Sarah P. Duke Gardens, Nasher Art Museum, Smith Warehouse and the Bryan Center. Meters are located throughout campus. Rates at pay stations and meters are $2 per hour.
- Any individual who parks in a pay station lot or at a meter must pay the appropriate fee for the time his or her vehicle is parked, including permit holders.
- The maximum time allowed and hours of operation vary by location and are displayed on each meter and pay station.