Parking permits for RVs and oversized vehicles for Duke Blue Devil football games can be purchased on-line. The cost per permit is $70.
For the 2023 football season, the Valet Yearby Lot on the corner of Flowers Dr. and Yearby Ave., will be used for RV parking, except for the Wake Forest game. The entrance and exit to the lot are located on Yearby Ave. Google Maps can provide point-to-point directions. RVs parkng for the Wake Forest game will utilize the Duke University Rd. Lot #2, located on Duke University Rd. near the Chapel Drive entrance to campus.
The RV permits will be effective in Valet Yearby Lot:
- Clemson: Sunday, September 3rd 6pm through Tuesday September 5th 5am
- Lafayette: Friday, September 8th 6pm through Sunday, September 10th 12pm
- Northwestern: Friday, September 15th 6pm through Sunday, September 17th12pm
- Notre Dame: Friday, September 29th 6pm through Sunday, October 1st 12pm
- N.C. State: Friday, October 13th 6pm through Sunday, October 15th 12pm
- Pittsburgh: Friday, November 24th 6pm through Sunday, November 26th 12pm
The RV permits will be effective in Duke University Rd. Lot #2:
▪ Wake Forest: Wednesday, November 1st 6pm through Friday, November 3rd 12pm
To obtain an RV permit, do the following:
- Customers with a Duke NetID - Visit MyParking and and log in with your NetID and password in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Guests without a Duke NetID - Visit MyParking and register or log in with OneLink, Duke's guest account
- Choose the game you will be attending, pay $70 with a credit card on our secure site, and store the pass on your phone or Apple Wallet or print it.
- Please note: You will receive an email receipt for your payment. This is not your permit.
RV and oversized vehicle motorists must abide by the Duke University game day parking rules.
Use this map to take a 20-minute walk to Brooks Field at Wallace Wade Stadium. Or catch a shuttle bus to the Stadium beginning approximately 3 hours prior to kickoff for Saturday games.