Medical School Student Permits
Based on your current year in Medical School, you are eligible to park in a specific facility/facilities. We guarantee availability and reduced rates to Medical School students. Rates are for permit year Aug. 2019 - Aug. 2020.
- First year students are assigned to Parking Garage 3 (PGC permit; $552/year)
- Second, third, and fourth year students may park in Parking Garage 3 (PGC permit; $552/year) or Research Drive Garage (PGE permit; $993/year)
Special accommodations may be made for people with temporary or permanent disabilities.
Purchasing a Permit
If you have a NetID and password, a vehicle license plate number, and a local address where your permit can be mailed, you may go online to purchase your permit. To purchase a permit, click Manage My Parking Account.
- Beginning June 13, 2019, permits valid from August 16, 2019 to August 15, 2020 will be available for purchase.
- Your parking fee is billed to your bursar account annually, and is subject to change each year.
- Your permit will be mailed within five days of purchase.
About Your Permit
Your permit is assigned to you and cannot be shared.