Graduate & Professional Student Permits
If you are a graduate or professional student and your school or program is not listed below, you may do the following:
- Renew your annual current permit
- Purchase a Science Drive Garage permit at the graduate student rate of $486/year.
- New for 2020-2021: Purchase daily parking permits for occasional use. View the details on this page.
If you are a student in one of the following programs, eligibility for parking facilities varies. Your program administrator will provide parking information:
- Fuqua School of Business, Law School, and Sanford School of Public Policy
- Medical School
- Arts & Sciences PhD
- Master of Biomedical Science
- Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- MD PhD
- Medical Physics
- Medical Science
- School of Nursing PhD
- Ophthalmology Tech
- Pathology Assistant
Your annual permit is assigned to you and cannot be shared.
Purchasing a Permit
If you have a NetID and password, a vehicle license plate number, and a local address where your permit can be mailed, you may go online to purchase your permit. Sales for 2020-2021 permits begin July 27, 2020.
- The annual permit(s) available to you and associated pricing will be displayed.
- Your parking fee is billed to your bursar account annually, and is subject to change each year.
- Your permit will be mailed within five days of purchase.
To purchase a permit, click Manage My Parking Account.
Special accommodations may be made for people with temporary or permanent disabilities.