Available annual permits/facilities are listed below. Permits are based on facility availability, and in the case of students, residential status. Your annual permit is valid in most parking facilities after hours between 5pm and 6:59am, and all day Saturday and Sunday. During events, evening/weekend access to many facilities is restricted.
If the facility you'd like to park in is unavailable, you may be able to join a waitlist (waitlists are not available for all facilities). To join a waitlist, visit Manage My Parking Account, log in with your NetID, and select Add/Edit Waitlists. You may join two waitlists maximum, and can change your waitlist choices at any time.
The following permits are available to all faculty/staff and may be purchased online:
- Parking Garage III (PG3)
- R1 Lots - Grey Stone Church Lot #1, Grey Stone Church Lot #2, Hillsborough Road Lot
- Smith Warehouse (North and South lots) (SMI)
- Mill (MILL)
- Science Drive Garage - For employees working on West Campus. This garage is not intended for use by staff working at Duke Clinic, Duke Cancer Center, Duke Medicine Pavilion, or other Health System campus locations.
The following permits are available only to faculty/staff who work in these locations. These permits are not available online. To purchase, visit one of our locations.
- American Tobacco Campus (ATC)
- 705 Broad Street (BRD)
- Carmichael (CAR)
- Center for Living (CFL)
- Central Campus (CEE)
- Chemistry (CHM)
- Chesterfield (CS)
- Diet & Fitness Center (DFC)
- East Campus (EAE); multiple lots
- Fuller Street Garage (FSG)
- Lenox Baker (LB)
- Power House (PH)
For faculty/staff working in the Allen, Soc-Psych, and Social Science Buildings; and along Campus Drive, including the Rubenstein Arts Center, Duke University Road (DUR) and Central Campus (CEE) permits are available.
Graduate/Professional and Undergraduate Students
The following permits are available online:
- Graduate/professional students: Science Drive Garage (PGF)
- Undergraduate commuters: Blue Zone Commuter (BCOM)
Revised July 17, 2018