Available annual permits/facilities are listed below. Permits are based on facility availability, and in the case of students, residential status. Your annual permit is valid in most parking facilities after hours between 5pm and 6:59am, and all day Saturday and Sunday. During events, evening/weekend access to many facilities is restricted.
If the facility you'd like to park in is unavailable, you may be able to join a waitlist (waitlists are not available for all facilities). To join a waitlist, visit Manage My Parking Account, log in with your NetID, and select Add/Edit Waitlists. You may join two waitlists maximum, and can change your waitlist choices at any time.
The following permits are available to all faculty/staff and may be purchased online:
- R1 - Hillsborough Road parking lots
- GC - Lot between Flowers Dr. and Anderson St.
- Smith Warehouse (North and South lots) (SMI):: This option should not be purchased by Health System staff
- Science Drive Garage - Corner of Science Dr. and Cameron Blvd./Hwy 751
- Parking Garage 3 - Complete this form to purchase a Parking Garage 3 permit
The following permits are available only to faculty/staff who work in these locations. These permits are not available online. To purchase, visit one of our locations.
- American Tobacco Campus (ATC)
- 705 Broad Street (BRD)
- Carmichael (CAR)
- Center for Living (CFL)
- Chemistry (CHM)
- Chesterfield (CS)
- Diet & Fitness Center (DFC)
- East Campus (EAE); multiple lots
- Hock Garage (HOC)
- Lenox Baker (LB)
- Power House (PH)
Graduate/Professional and Undergraduate Students
The following permits are available online:
- Graduate/professional students: Science Drive Garage (PGF)