Medical School Student Permits
Based on your current year in Medical School, you are eligible to park in a specific facility/facilities. We guarantee availability and reduced rates to Medical School students. Annual rates are for permit year Aug. 2022 - Aug. 2023.
- First year students are assigned to Parking Garage 3 (PGC permit; $573/year)
- Second, third, and fourth year students may park in Parking Garage 3 (PGC permit; $573/year) or Research Drive Garage (PGE permit; $1,020/year)
Special accommodations may be made for people with temporary or permanent disabilities.
Purchasing a Permit
If you have a NetID and password, a vehicle license plate number, and a local address where your permit can be mailed, you may go online to purchase your permit. To purchase a permit, click My Parking Account.
- Beginning July 6, 2022, annual permits valid from August 16, 2022 to August 15, 2023 will be available for purchase.
- Your parking fee is billed to your bursar account annually, and is subject to change each year.
- Your permit will be mailed within five days of purchase. However, we encourage to purchase your permit by July 26 in order to avoid postal service delays.
About Your Permit
Your permit is assigned to you and cannot be shared.