- These are single-day permits offered to Duke faculty, staff and students.
- Permits can be scanned directly from a mobile device and added to Apple Wallet. (Google Wallet support coming soon.) You do not need to print or display the pass.
- Permits can be purchased for the same day or up to 3 days in advance.
- Price and availability vary by location. If you do not see the lot or date you would like, the permits may be sold out or unavailable.
- Permits are only eligible on the selected dates and no refunds are issued on unused permits.
- Permits may be restricted or unavailable due to campus events.
All customers must pay with a credit card via a secure, DukePay hosted-order page.
All permit sales are final and refunds or exchanges will not be made.
To purchase these permits, visit MyParking and log in with your Duke NetID and password.
Daily permits are only available for Duke faculty, staff and students. Visitors to Duke, please see Visitor Parking.
Daily Permit Locations
Eligibility, permit supply and prices vary by location.