Undergraduate students enrolled in fall semester classes are eligible to purchase a parking permit that is valid from Aug. 16 of the current year to Aug. 15 of the following calendar year. If you expect to graduate in spring or summer, you are not eligible to purchase a permit for the following academic year. We receive expected graduation information from the Registrar's Office.
We encourage you to purchase your permit before you arrive on campus.
- First-year student? Read about your options.
- If you live on West Campus, off-campus or in other off-campus University housing (most other undergraduates), you are eligible to park in the Blue Zone.
- If you live at 300 Swift Avenue (mostly undergraduates), you are eligible to purchase an "S" permit.
Consider our alternative transportation options before you buy a permit.
- Exciting benefits, including preferred parking locations and free permits, are available for commuting undergraduates who carpool.
If you're studying abroad and will need a parking permit when you return to campus, permits will be available at My Parking Account at a prorated cost.
Manage Your Parking Account
Permit sales for 2023-2024 undergraduate students begin June 7, 2023 at My Parking Account. We encourage you to purchase your permit by July 28 so that you will receive it prior to arriving on campus.
- The annual permit fee for undergraduate students is $450.
- Permit fees are charged to your bursar account.
- Your permit is only valid in its assigned facility, but grants access to most parking areas evenings and weekends.
- Your permit cannot be shared, and is associated with your vehicles make, model and license plate.
To purchase a permit, log in to your parking account. You may also:
- Update your permit mailing address (to update any other address, contact Student Information Services and Systems)
- Add/update a vehicle
Your receipt will include a temporary, printable (PDF) permit for your use until your permanent permit arrives.