Stored Bicycle Retrieval
Bicycles left behind on East and West Campuses after Spring Break were stored for safekeeping by Parking and Transportation Services. They can be retrieved Monday through Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm by completing the following steps:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject BICYCLE RETRIEVAL and provide in the body of the email:
- Bicycle identification information: make, model, color, type (mountain, road, hybrid, etc…), and serial number, if known.
- Bicycle permit number, if registered.
- Approximate location the bicycle was last parked.
- Date/time for planned pick up. Bikes cannot be retrieved on weekends. We request at least 24 hours notice before you arrive to pick up your bicycle.
- If someone other than the owner is picking up the bicycle, send the name, phone number and email of the individual authorized to retrieve the bicycle.
PTS will confirm your request via email and provide further details. Please note that when you or your representative arrive to retrieve the bicycle, valid state identification must be presented.