GoDurham Service Reduction Begins July 10
Because of the GoDurham driver shortage, GoDurham will temporarily reduce service beginning Saturday, July 10. As described below, certain routes are suspended and alternatives are available. In addition, routes with service every half hour change to hourly service Monday through Saturday until 7 p.m., changes to evening service become effective after 7 p.m. For Duke commuters:
- Route 20: Suspended until further notice. Service on University Drive is available on Route 10 and GoTriangle Route 400 during peak hours. Service to Duke University, Duke/VA Hospitals is available on Routes 6, 11 and 11B.
- Route 6: Daytime service reduced from every 30 to every 60 minutes.
- Routes 11 and 11B: Daytime service on each route reduced from every 30 to every 60 minutes.
All other GoDurham Routes
- Route 1: Daytime trip time changes; no service to Croasdaile Commons; evening service reduced from every 30 to every 60 minutes.
- Route 2: Daytime trip time changes; departures from Durham Station at 6 a.m., 6:30 a.m. and 7 a.m. trips will serve Miami Boulevard at Stirrup Creek (PBM Graphics).
- Routes 3, 3B, and 3C: No changes.
- Route 4: Evening service reduced from every 30 to every 60 minutes.
- Route 5: Daytime service reduced from every 15 to every 30 minutes.
- Route 7: Daytime service reduced from every 30 to every 60 minutes.
- Route 8: Daytime service reduced from every 30 to every 60 minutes.
- Routes 9A, 9B, and 9: No changes.
- Routes 10 and 10B: Route 10B is suspended; Route 10 serves James Street and Nation Avenue at all times.
- Routes 12 and 12B: Route 12B is suspended; Route 12 serves Falls Pointe at all times. Customers traveling to the Regional Transit Center can use GoTriangle Route 700 from Durham Station or Route 800 from Southpoint. Use GoTriangle RTP Connect to get to destinations along NC 54 between NC 55 and RTC (call 919-485-RIDE for more details).
GoDurham’s Sunday service is not affected. For more information about new route schedules, please visit godurhamtransit.org/service-changes.