GoDurham Service Changes Beginning January 25
February 7, 2020 7:00 pm
GoDurham commuters may be affected by changes beginning January 25.
- The Bull City Connector will stop running in order to allocate resources throughout the system to improve on-time performance, increase frequency of more GoDurham routes, and make better connections between GoDurham routes at Durham Station. For Duke, GoDurham Routes 11/11B will serve almost all the same locations as the BCC. Duke faculty, staff, students and affiliates can obtain a low-cost or free GoPass to ride GoDurham Routes. Visit https://parking.duke.edu/buses/gopass for details.
- Route 11 will become Routes 11/11b and will switch to 15 minute service during the day and 30 minute service at night, Sundays and Holidays.
- Route 6 (formerly 6/6b) will shorten to more efficiently serve the Duke/VA hospital. It will serve each stop every 30 minutes.
- Route 20 will eliminate some trips:
- The 6:50 a.m., 3:15 p.m., 3:45 p.m. and 5:45 p.m. trips to Duke will be eliminated.
- The 7:08 a.m., 3:03 p.m. and 6:03 p.m. trips to Hope Valley Commons will be eliminated.
Visit the GoDurham website to see all the changes.