Parking Information for 2012-2013
- Your 2013 Duke University parking permit should be displayed on your vehicle beginning August 16, 2012.
- As part of Duke's commitment to environmental stewardship, Parking and Transportation Services encourages you to consider alternatives to driving alone to campus. We have implemented a variety of programs, including GoPass and Enterprise CarShare, to help save money and reduce your carbon footprint. Help us meet Duke's goal to be carbon neutral by 2024!
- We provide fare-free bus service from many parking lots throughout campus. See the schedules here, or follow routes in real-time using TransLoc on your desktop computer or mobile device.
- You should register each vehicle you plan to park at Duke. Use Manage My Parking Account to add or update vehicle information, revise waitlist selections, view permits, view, pay and appeal citations, and update e-mail and mailing addresses. This convenient service is available throughout the year.
- Many permits offer more access to parking areas after 5 p.m. on weekdays and weekends. Check this page for after-hours access to specific lots.
- Your annual permit entitles you to free parking for events at Duke in lots designated for general public use.
- This website, as well as Duke Today, provides timely information and suggestions about parking and transit issues, including lots temporarily affected by special campus events.
- If you have questions about subjects not found on this website, please contact us at email@example.com.