Campus routes connect residential, academic, and perimeter lots on East, Central, North (Trent), and West campuses. Campus service is in effect during the academic year.
- C1: East-West travels between East Campus and West Campus. Service is from 7:20 a.m. until as late as 3:45 a.m. Serves East Campus, West Campus, and Campus Drive bus stops.
- C2: East-Central-West travels between East, West and Central Campus. Service is every 10 minutes until 2:00 a.m. Serves Alexander Avenue, Trent, Anderson Street and Swift Avenue (Eastbound only) bus stops. Service operates until 4:00 a.m. Thursday and Friday.
- C3: Class Change connects East Campus and Science Drive twelve times daily between class changes.
To & From Campus Routes
- LL: LaSalle Loop connects LaSalle Street, Campus Walk Avenue and Morreene Road, with Research Drive, Entry 11 and Circuit Drive.
- H5: Broad-Erwin connects 705 Broad Street to the Erwin Mill Building, Erwin Square, West Quadrangle, Duke Clinics, Duke Hospital, Hock Plaza, Lenox Baker, Center for Living, and the Dialysis Center.
- PR1: Bassett-Research operates from the Grounds Lot at Bassett Drive along Science Drive, Circuit Drive, and Research Drive to Entry 11. The route provides year-round service, weekdays only. (Note: detour scheduled May 2015 - Aug 2016)
- RSX: Robertson Scholars route, operated by DATA, provides service between Duke and UNC-Chapel Hill.
Medical Center routes connect surface and garage parking to Duke Medical Pavilion, Duke Hospital, Duke Clinic, and administrative buildings. This service operates year round, weekdays only.
- H2: Hospital Loop travels between Parking Garage III and remote parking on Hillsborough Rd via Duke Medical Pavilion, Duke Clinic, and Duke Hospital. This route also services the H Lot and other parking areas oriented toward Health System employees.
- H5: Broad-Erwin travels between 705 Broad Street, the Mill Building, Erwin Square, West Quadrangle, Duke Medical Pavilion, Duke Hospital, Hock Plaza, Lenox Baker, Center for Living and Dialysis Center.
- H6:Remote Lot-Hospital travels between the overflow lot on LaSalle Street, Research Drive, and Duke Hospital.
City & Regional Routes