Campus routes connect residential, academic, and perimeter lots on East, Central, Health System, and West campuses. Campus service is in effect during the academic year. Click here for the Duke Transit System Map.
- C1: East-West provides frequent service between East and West Campus serving all stops along Campus Drive. C1 is in service on Monday - Wednesday, 7:00am - 2:00am, and on Thursday - Friday, 7:00am - 4:00am.
- C1: East-West Weekend operates on Saturdays, 8:15am - 4:00am, and on Sundays from 8:15am - 1:00am.
- CSW: Smith Warehouse stops at Smith Warehouse every 20 minutes from 7:10am until 3:50pm with 25-minute service in the late afternoon until 6:20pm.
- C2: East-Central-West travels between East, Central, and West Campus from 7:00am – 8:20pm on Monday – Friday. The C2 offers 15-20 minute frequency all day with peak-hour supplemental service provided by the C4 between 9:05am and 12:30pm on weekdays. This route connects the West Campus Chapel stop with Central Campus stops along Oregon St, Alexander Ave, Anderson St, Flowers Dr, Yearby Ave, and a portion of Campus Dr. The C2 will offer westbound service to Swift Avenue passengers at the Campus Dr stop in front of the Freeman Center (stop #12007). Eastbound service will be provided directly along Swift Avenue at the stop on Swift Ave at Faber St (stop #13008) and Swift Ave at Caswell St (stop #12059). The CCX service picks up Central Campus service on evenings and weekends with a shortened route after 8:20pm that does not serve Flowers Drive.
- C3: East-Science connects East Campus to Science Dr via Swift Avenue during the Fall and Spring semesters. The C3 continuous service runs from 7:30am - 4:50pm with a second C3: Class Change bus offering express service between East Campus, Swift Ave, and Science Dr before major class periods.
- C4: Central-West travels between West and Central Campus with 15-minute service from 9:05am – 12:30pm. This route connects the West Campus Chapel stop with Central Campus stops along Oregon St, Anderson St, Flowers Dr, Yearby Ave, and a portion of Campus Dr.
|Duke Transit operates a peak service Swift Express bus between 9:05am – 12:50pm as needed. This service will be displayed in Transloc as available.|
- LL: LaSalle Loop connects LaSalle Street, Campus Walk Avenue and Morreene Road, with Research Drive, Duke Clinics (“Entry 11”) and Circuit Drive.
- H5: Broad-Erwin connects 705 Broad Street to the Erwin Mill Building, Erwin Square, West Quadrangle, Duke Clinics, Duke Hospital, Hock Plaza, Lenox Baker, Center for Living, and the Dialysis Center.
- PR1: Bassett-Research operates from the Grounds Lot at Bassett Drive along Science Drive, Circuit Drive, and Research Drive to Duke Clinics (“Entry 11”). The route provides year-round service, weekdays only.
- RSX: Robertson Scholars route, operated by GoDurham, provides service between Duke and UNC-Chapel Hill.
- H2: Hospital Loop travels between Parking Garage III and remote parking on Hillsborough Rd via Duke Medical Pavilion, Duke Clinic, and Duke Hospital. This route also services the H Lot and other parking areas oriented toward Health System employees.
- H5: Broad-Erwin travels between 705 Broad Street, the Mill Building, Erwin Square, West Quadrangle, Duke Medical Pavilion, Duke Hospital, Hock Plaza, Lenox Baker, Center for Living and Dialysis Center.
- H6:Remote Lot-Hospital travels between the overflow lot on LaSalle Street, Research Drive, and Duke Hospital.
Use your Duke GoPass on the following municipal and regional bus systems:
- GoDurham (formerly DATA) provides service throughout the city of Durham.
- GoTriangle (formerly Triangle Transit) Regional & Express provides service to Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary, Apex, Hillsborough and Garner.
- GoRaleigh (formerly Capital Area Transit provides service throughout the city of Raleigh.