Campus routes connect residential, academic, and perimeter lots on East, Central, North (Trent), and West campuses. Campus service is in effect during the academic year.
- C-1 - East-West Weekday travels between East Campus and West Campus. Service is from 7:20 a.m. until as late as 3:55 a.m. Serves East Campus, West Campus, and Campus Drive bus stops.
- C-2 - East-Central-West Weekday travels between East, West and Central Campus. Service is every 10 minutes until 2:07 a.m. Serves Alexander Avenue, Trent, Anderson Street and Swift Avenue (Eastbound only) bus stops. Service operates until 4:00 a.m. Thursday and Friday.
- C-3 - Class Change Weekday connects East Campus and Science Drive six times daily between class changes and stops along Campus Drive.
To & From Campus Routes
- The LaSalle Loop connecting LaSalle Street, Campus Walk Avenue and Morreene Road, with Research Drive, Entry 11 and Circuit Drive.
- The H-5 route connects 705 Broad Street to the Erwin Mill Building, Erwin Square, West Quadrangle, Duke Clinics, Duke Hospital, Hock Plaza, Lenox Baker, Center for Living, and the Dialysis Center.
- PR-1 - Bassett Drive Lot Shuttle from the Grounds Lot at Bassett Drive along Science Drive, Circuit Drive, and Research Drive to Entry 11. The Parking Shuttle Route provides year-round service, weekdays only.
- Robertson Scholars route provides service between Duke and UNC-Chapel Hill.
Medical Center routes connect surface and garage parking to Hospital North, Hospital South, and administrative buildings. This service operates year round, weekdays only.
- H-1 - Parking Garage 3 - Hospital North - Hospital South travels between PG3, Hospital North (Erwin Road entrance), and Hospital South (Entry 11).
- H-3 - Hillsborough Road - Hospital North - Hospital South travels between Hillsborough Road parking lots, Anderson/Yearby parking lots, Hospital South (main entrance), and Hospital North (main entrance). Service runs from 5:29 a.m. to 7:57 p.m with reduced service (one bus) from 9:21 a.m. to 3:34 p.m. One bus services this route from 6:42 p.m. to 7:57 p.m.
- H-5 travels between 705 Broad Street, the Mill Building, Erwin Square, West Quadrangle, Hospital South (main entrance), Hospital North (main entrance), Hock Plaza, Lenox Baker, Center for Living and Dialysis Center.
- H-6 - LaSalle Street Overflow Lot Shuttle travels between the overflow lot on LaSalle Street, Research Drive, and Hospital North (main entrance).
City & Regional Routes