Passengers will note several changes in Fall 2015, beginning August 17, 2015. These changes include continuous C3 service, replacement of the old C2 route with a revised C4 service on weekdays, and combined C1/C1X routes for full service to all Campus Dr. stops.
- C1: East-West provides frequent service between East and West Campus serving all stops along Campus Drive. C1 is in service on Monday - Wednesday, 7:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m., and on Thursday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 a.m.
- C1: East-West Weekend operates on Saturdays, 8:15 a.m. - 4:00 a.m., and on Sundays from 8:15 a.m. - 1:00 a.m.
- CSW: Smith Warehouse stops at Smith Warehouse every 20 minutes from 7:10 a.m. until 6:10 p.m.
- C3: East-Science connects East Campus to Science Dr during the Fall and Spring semesters. The 2015-16 service will be expanded to a continuous route from 8:05am - 4:50pm.
- C4: Central-West travels between West and Central Campus with 15-minute service from 7:15am - 4:55pm. This route connects the West Campus Chapel stop with Central Campus stops along Alexander Ave, Anderson St, Flowers Dr, Yearby Ave, and a portion of Campus Dr. The CCX service picks up these stops and extends service to East Campus via Swift Ave on evenings and weekends.
- C5: Central-East travels between East and Central Campus with 20-minute service from 7:05am-4:58pm. The route connects the Gilbert Addoms stop on East Campus with Alexander Ave, Anderson St, Flowers Dr, Yearby Ave, and a portion of Campus Dr. Please note that the final 4:58pm drop-0ff will be at the East Campus Quad stop, where the CCX service picks up for East-Central-West coverage via Swift Ave on evenings and weekends.
- LL: LaSalle Loop connects LaSalle Street, Campus Walk Avenue and Morreene Road, with Research Drive, Entry 11 and Circuit Drive.
- H5: Broad-Erwin connects 705 Broad Street to the Erwin Mill Building, Erwin Square, West Quadrangle, Duke Clinics, Duke Hospital, Hock Plaza, Lenox Baker, Center for Living, and the Dialysis Center.
- PR1: Bassett-Research operates from the Grounds Lot at Bassett Drive along Science Drive, Circuit Drive, and Research Drive to Entry 11. The route provides year-round service, weekdays only.
- RSX: Robertson Scholars route, operated by GoDurham, provides service between Duke and UNC-Chapel Hill.
- H2: Hospital Loop travels between Parking Garage III and remote parking on Hillsborough Rd via Duke Medical Pavilion, Duke Clinic, and Duke Hospital. This route also services the H Lot and other parking areas oriented toward Health System employees.
- H5: Broad-Erwin travels between 705 Broad Street, the Mill Building, Erwin Square, West Quadrangle, Duke Medical Pavilion, Duke Hospital, Hock Plaza, Lenox Baker, Center for Living and Dialysis Center.
- H6:Remote Lot-Hospital travels between the overflow lot on LaSalle Street, Research Drive, and Duke Hospital.
Use your Duke GoPass on the following municipal and regional bus systems:
- GoDurham (formerly DATA) provides service throughout the city of Durham.
- GoTriangle (formerly Triangle Transit) Regional & Express provides service to Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary, Apex, Hillsborough and Garner.
- GoRaleigh (formerly Capital Area Transit provides service throughout the city of Raleigh.